All marks for good paper maintenance in PUC and class X final exam
- January 24, 2019
- Posted by: admin
- Category: Uncategorized
When we were in lower grades, we were awarded 05 marks for good paper maintenance and presentation. This was purely to inculcate the habit of good paper maintenance with legible handwriting and presentation. If we have developed this habit, it is time to reap the dividends of it, if not, it is not too late and we can do it in the upcoming PUC and Class X final exam.
As they tell, the first impression is the best impression, an evaluator to gets impressed by legible handwriting, right spacing of words, lines, paragraph, and answers. If one can draw lines after answers, tables, and boxes to highlight the answers, the probability of scoring some good marks will increase.
Points to remember while writing the final examination
- Everybody will not have good handwriting, but, we can put our best effort to write legibly. (Meaning of legible: clear enough to read)
- Leave at least 01 lines after every answer, if time permits, a line can also be drawn after each answer.
- Numbering the answers as per the question paper. Note: Use the same numbering system, E.g. if Roman numbers are used to number the questions, the answers should also be numbered using Roman numbers.
- While writing long (essay – 5, 8, 10 marks answers) answers, as far as possible avoid long paragraphs. Break the answers into small paragraphs or points.
- If the answers presented pointwise, remember to mention the point number inside the margin. Let the numbering system of the points be different from the main answer numbering system. Example Q. No. 1 point No. a, b, c or I, ii, iii etc.
- Use the working column to do the rough calculations or use the last page as a working sheet.
- Draw a box to highlight the final answers especially in subjects like Mathematics.
- Make it a habit to underline the important points and words in your answers.
- While distinguishing two factors, make it a point to write the answers in the columns.
- If an answer runs to the following page, remember to write P.T.O. at the corner of the page, to ensure the evaluator reads the complete answer.